Brahmastra is one of the most presumed films of the B-town because it has the famous Ayan Mukherji and Ranbir Kapoor solidarity and also since it is the first film where Ranbir will romance his real-life love partner Alia Bhatt. The movie has gained a lot of popularity because of this connection and also as Ayan and Ranbir are doing something like supernatural space for the first time. Rendering to reports, the reason behind that makers revealed the logo of the film on the festival of Mahashivratri which verifies that the film centered on Mythology and the central character portrayed by Ranbir Kapoor is called Shiva and christened after Lord Shiva himself.
She plays the role of Isha, which is another name of Goddess Parvati. This movie is hypothetical to be a trilogy with a lot of orientations to Indian mythology. It is somewhat on the lines of modern mythology for today’s commercial films’ audience but with a lot of allegory and situations to the Indian myth. In the movie, Shiva gets a Brahmastra, a weapon which can ruin the whole universe. Apart from Alia and Ranbir, Mouni Roy and Amitabh Bachchan are portraying essential roles.
We also knew a few interesting facts about the film that the makers have worked hard to keep it secret. The movie is being produced under Karan Johar’s banner Dharma Productions, and he has also been taking a lot of economic interest in the making of the Brahmastra.
From the names of characters BTS shots to names of characters, here is everything we know about Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer:
- ‘Brahmastra’ will be a Sci-Fi film located in the dominion of the eccentric. Ranbir once called the film a “supernatural romantic fairytale at heart.”
- The film will be directed by Ayan Mukerji’s first alliance with Alia Bhatt, though he has worked on two more projects with Ranbir previously, named ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and ‘Wake Up Sid’
- Here is the list of all names of the character in the movie Brahmastra-
- Ranbir will play the lead role of a guy Shiva.
- Alia will portray the female lead of a simple girl Isha.
- Amitabh Bachchan will play the character of Brahma.
- Mouni Roy will play the negative lead role and daughter of Amitabh Bachchan as antagonist Poulomi.
- Dimple Kapadia will play the role of Saraswati.
- Divyendu Sharma will play the brother of Ranbir as Kartikeya.
- Akkineni Nagarjuna will play the role of Lord Vishnu.
- Director Ayan Mukerji makes his Instagram debut with a post that reflects an anime version of what looks like Ranbir and Alia from the film. The seems of it; it appears like Ranbir is trying to protect Alia from a powerful force.
- Brahmastra means Lord Brahma’s powerful weapon. According to ancient writers, the Brahmastra is invented to be deadly and powerful weapon enough to ruin everything that comes in its way.
- If you’re speculating how much of all that will we get to see in the movie, then here is what director Ayan Mukherji said about the film in 2018, “It’s a modern-day film set in India as it exists today. But the reason it’s called Brahmastra is that the energies, wisdom, powers in the film come from ancient India. That’s all I would say. There are some costumes, maybe not the way you’d expect them to be.”
- Ayan Mukerji took almost six years to write it.
- The trilogy will make over ten years.
- The logo of the film was created in the sky with the help of a swarm of lit up drones at the Kumbh Mela, on the occasion of Mahashivratri.
- Farah Khan will be directing and choreographing a song for the fantasy-drama.
- Last year during a media interface, Ranbir also shared some vision on the trilogy, and it’s quite interesting as to know what he has to say. “Apart from being my best friend and my favorite director, Ayan has worked on this film for six years. He is going to spend the next ten years of his life on this trilogy. So when the first part is complete, the audience will know it’s not the end. That is something inspiring for me as an actor.”
- WWE wrestler Saurav Gurjar will also be a part of the film, and the former ‘Mahabharat’ actor will be seen in a negative role. The film will feature a lot of action scenes, and Saurav will reportedly go head-to-head with Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Alia Bhatt in the movie.
- Reportedly, the fantasy drama has a budget of a whopping 250 crores!
- The makers had initially decided on ‘Dragon’ as the working title of the film, which later changed to ‘Brahmastra.’
- The full star cast of the film includes biggies like Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna, Dimple Kapadia, and Mouni Roy.
- ‘Brahmastra’ will mark Nagarjuna’s Bollywood comeback after a gap of 15 long years!
- Brahmastra is all set to create a record at the box office on Christmas 2019.
If you want to know about your favorite actors/actress biography or any other biography visit bollywoodbiofacts