Instagram owned by Facebook now, is a photo and video sharing social media app developed by two Americans Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in 2010 on iOS. They launched its Android version later in 2012. For the time being it was available on Fire OS in 2014 and Windows OS in 2016.
According to statistical data, Instagram got 1Billion plus active Instagram users around the world until 2020 in a single decade. Around 50billion photos are shared only on Instagram. It’s most popular among the celebrities, Hollywood movie stars, singers and tech geeks.
You can follow your favourite personalities on Instagram and view their daily updates and happenings in their lives. You can comment and like their photos and videos. People love to share recipe and Food photos and videos on Instagram.
Let’s move to our real topic How you can download Instagram private videos.
You can follow Instagram profiles and view their contents. Hashtags are another way to see the popular content related to one topic, just like on Twitter.
You can view contents but unable to download straight to your phone. There is no option to download Instagram videos or photos on Instagram UI. Well, you can save photos directly to your phone gallery by taking a screenshot, but what about the videos.
Looking for the way how to download private Instagram videos? Here is the perfect working solution to download private Instagram videos.
Read More: Instagram Username Generator
Why Downloading Instagram Videos is Important for some
Yes, the question of why you need to download videos when they’re always available on the platform.
The answer is simple too. When so ever you don’t have the internet access or your DATA limits end. You can watch those Instagram videos offline in such situations.
Once you have downloaded the video straight to your gallery, you can watch anytime, whether it’s deleted from the account. Saved videos can be shared on another platform such as TikTok, and Facebook.
Read More: TikTok videos auto Liker
How to Download Private Instagram Videos
As stated earlier, you can take a screenshot of the Instagram photos, but downloading videos might be challenging because there is no option to download except comment, like, save and share.
When it comes to downloading private Instagram videos, it’s harder. So, in this few minutes read you’ll know the step by step process to download private Instagram videos.
Method 1: Download Instagram private video from Inspect option in your browser:
This method does not need any expertise or knowledge but a few simple tips that are been shared below. It doesn’t require any software application or tool to download Instagram videos. You can download Instagram private videos with the help of your chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser. Here are the steps.
- Open your Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser on your computer
- Go to Instagram.com and login into your account
- Navigate and look for your favourite video on Instagram, you need to download on your computer memory
- Right-click on the blank space in the browser window and go to Inspect-Element option. You can hit F12 button from the top row or CTRL+SHIFT+I for quick access to inspect element option on windows computer. While, on Mac, hit the +1 button to do so
- Once the Inspect Element panel is displayed, click on the NETWORK option and the go-to MEDIA
- You will see the link address of that particular Instagram video that you need to download.
- Copy the link address and open the new browser Window
- Paste the link in the new browser address bar and hit ENTER
- The video will be displayed with the download option
Isn’t that a simple way to download the Instagram video without any application? Yeah, it is simple.
Method 2: Download Instagram Private Video on PC
Well, downloading private Instagram video with inspect element option is simple and easy to use. If you find some difficulty in it, you can use the view page source option.
- Open your Instagram account in any browser on computer or MacBook
- Right-Click on the blank space and go to view page source option
- Press CTRL+U for quick access to view page source option in windows
- You’ll be directed to the new browser window where you’ll see the complete page HTML format
- Press CTRL+F to find something on the page that you usually do
- Search keyword “og:video” without quotes
- You’ll get the desired video URL
- Copy the URL and do the same as stated in method 1
- You can download private Instagram photos by searching “og:image” without comas.
Instagram Video Downloader for iPhone
We merely use Instagram on computers. It’s a social media app you all use it on your iPhone. You’ll need to download Private IG Downloader shortcut to download private Instagram videos on your iPhone. The short cut app is available on App store.
- Download the shortcut app from the iOS Appstore
- Download the Private IG downloader shortcut in safari Brower on you iPhone
- Log in to your Instagram account on safari browser
- Go to the Instagram video that you want to download
- Now tap on the SHARE button in safari and navigate to shortcuts. Tap MORE option if you do not find the shortcut option in the safari share menu
- Choose the Private IG downloader
- It will ask you the location where you need to download the video. You can save the video in your Camera roll or on iCloud
- The shortcut will save and download the video directly into your iPhone
You can change the title of the video you’re downloading in the shortcut method.
Downloading Instagram private videos isn’t much simple on the iPhone as compared to a computer. Computer methods are way simpler and less hectic than on the phone. So, if you have easy access to PC then I’ll recommend downloading on your computer.
Instagram Video Downloader for Android
So, you’re an android user and want to download and save Instagram videos on your smartphone. You’ll need to download GetThemAll Any File Downloader app straight from the Google Play store. Downloading Instagram videos on Android is less hectic than on the iPhone.
- Download the GetThemAll Any File Downloader from the Google Playstore
- Open the app and go to Instagram.com
- Log in to your Instagram account and navigate to the desired video you want to download
- A blue Pop-up icon will appear on the page
- By taping the pop-up icon will direct you to the detected video URL
- Here you can download the video straight to your android phone and watch It later within the app or in gallery
App for Downloading Instagram videos for Android
You will be familiar with famous Tubemate YouTube video downloader in the world. Here in Tubemate there are various options to download videos online. You can download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, MetaCafe, and also Instagram. Here is the step by step process to download Instagram videos from Tubemate.
- Download Tube mate apk from trusted source and install in your android smartphone. Tubemate app isn’t available at Play store.
- Open the Tubemate app and go through initial setup
- Open the new tab just like you do in your web browser
- You will see the available sites from where you can download video in Tubemate
- Click on the Instagram icon on top right corner. You’ll be directed to login process just like normal browser
- Login into your Instagram profile and navigate to the specific Instagram video that you want to save into your phone memory
- Tapping on the Red arrow button will direct you to the downloadable video format
- Tap on Red button and choose the name of file
- Pressing the OK button will start the Instagram Video downloading process
- You can see the download progress in the Tubemate Youtube downloader menu section
Isn’t a simple process to download Instagram private videos straight to your android smartphone? See the above images for graphical representation.
You can download Instagram videos by following above step by step process. You’ll never miss the important videos of your celebrities. The videos are permanently saved in your computer and phone memory whether they are deleted from the Instagram accounts you’re following. Later, you can share and make a backup of these videos. The comments section is available for you if you find any difficulty in downloading private Instagram videos.